Thursday, October 9, 2008

They Tagged Me #2

Stacy (http://thehappythomasfamily.blogspot.com), tagged me next. Five things you may not know about me: 1: I love to be outside...but this conflicts with my need to have things clean. I work indoors, so I end up in the house cleaning on my days off more often than spending time outside enjoying myself. 2: I have an uncanny ability to place myself in another person's shoes, which makes me think and worry about every single person I ever encounter, every single day. 3: Part of this one most of you already know...I love to create things, I'm crafty...but the part you may not know is that I hate making the same things over and over again. I have a natural investigative nature that makes me want to learn how to do something new, perfect it, and move on to the next learning experience, and I get bored if I have to go back and make something again that I feel have already done to the best of my ability. In other words, I love a challenge! 4: I have been wearing a size nine shoe since I was thirteen. Now that I'm taller and my butt is bigger my feet probably don't look out of proportion, but I was a skinny thirteen-year-old. I must have looked like Bozo The Clown feet! :) 5: I can remember things from my childhood back to when I was a baby. Most people can't do this, so a lot of times people don't believe me, but it's very true. I get it from my dad, he is the same. I tag: Kim The rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Share 5 things that others probably don’t know about you. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment