Saturday, August 14, 2010

I've Been Idle | portrait photography

Dear clients, friends and family,

I wrote a post earlier today describing what the last few months of my life have been like.  I hope that you all will understand after reading it why I haven't responded to emails, phone calls, texts and facebook messages as much as I normally do.  I've been in a fog.  Please forgive me.

To those of you who are waiting to see more photos:  I will be back soon to post some.  Although I have taken photos the last few months, there haven't been that many and I haven't had the energy to post them.  If you are friends with me on facebook, I did try to update there a little bit, but it's been hard.

To all of you who have sent me loving messages, texts, phone calls and emails:  Thank you so very much.  Not a single one has gone unnoticed.  It means a lot to me how much love and support I have through each and every one of you.

I'm not over this mountain yet.  Not at all.  And unfortunate as it can be at times like these, photography is most certainly an emotionally involved occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment