Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Henny's Loves | portrait photography

You'll remember Jenn and Jayda from this session which was - can you believe it? - two years ago.  Jenn, also known as Henny to all her friends, has also been to our boudoir studio a couple times.  It was one of her photos that Steph created our logo from.  So, ya.  Jenn is used to being in front of my camera by now.  And I was super excited when she asked me to take family photos for her this year!  She has such a great little family and I love them to death!

Not to mention how great looking they are!  I am so IN LOVE with the outfits that Jenn chose for their photos!  That red just POPS and the contrast with the black is just gorgeous!  You all know how much I love color!  So fun!


Jenn, I know that you know, but I have to say it ...  Jayda is absolutely gorgeous and you and Jeff are gonna be in trouble!





But I can see where she gets her beauty from!  Momma, you are stunning!


And handsome dad must be in that little girl too!  That eye color is to die for!



I really don't even know how long you two have been together.  I think since high school days?  I don't know, but I do know it's a long time.  That is something to really cherish!  Love it!



Silly, Jayda sneaking in a little bit of fun! =)



Gorgeous couple!





Jenn, Jeff and Jayda, thank you so very much for asking me to take your family photos!  I really had a great time with the three of you!

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Thanks Jess!!! And you're an amazing photographer who's work goes above and beyond my expectations EVERYTIME! Thank you again <3

    <3 ya!! Henny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and to answer your question, this year will be 15yrs we have been together.

    xoxoHenny

    ReplyDelete