Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa

So, in spirit of Christmas and wanting to feel like a kid again (somewhat), I'm sharing my wish list with all of you. I've heard that if you throw something out into the universe you may just get back all that you wished for.... :)

These are my wishes to fulfill my dream of being artistic and sharing it with the world:

DSLR camera (Nikon or Canon)

Two lenses, one being a prime or fixed-focal length lens that stops down to at least f1.8

Mac computer with lots of memory

Color Printer

Adobe Photoshop Professional

Photography Books

Flash website

A trip to Utah to attend a workshop by Nichole V.

A job for Brian that makes him feel successful

Now for coming up with the plan....

1 comment:

  1. well... when you figure out how to make all that happen, please let me know! by the way, i checked out that site. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete