Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gracey Is Sick...Again

The school called yesterday a little before 2pm for us to come and get Gracey because she wasn't feeling well. She has another fever and this time her throat hurts. Poor baby. I'm being told by others that this happens to all the kids when they first start school whether it be daycare or whatever because they don't have the immunity built up yet. I guess this is the price we pay for having her with family all week until now. I would not have changed that for the world though!
So she's at work with me today. Thank goodness that I work at a place that I can bring her. She's got a little cubby hole she's hanging out in under my desk. Except for all the stuff she has with her, it reminds me of when mom used to bring us to her work when we were sick. I remember laying under her desk at her feet sleeping. I am glad she will be able to have memories like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment