Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

I had the best birthday ever! I feel so loved!

The day started off with getting up at 5:30am to run a 5K with my baby sister. She's ran a few of them now and I am so impressed with her. She talked me into doing the Florida Hospital Lady Track Shack 5K.

"Over 1800 spirited-filled runners and walkers showed their support of the Florida Hospital Track Shack Cancer Screening Fund!"- Track Shack

If you are interested in running yourself, a great place to find out when and where upcoming 5K events in the Central Florida is http://www.trackshack.com/.

It was an all women run starting in Meade Gardens, Winter Park. Very fun! I finished in 40:06. I'm told it's not too bad, especially for an out of shape 31 year old. :)

Here we are after the finish. Sharon, Me, Crystal and Whitney. YAY!


Mom, Dad, Brian and Gracey were there to show their support and we headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast afterwards.

Then it was some afternoon rest, a trip to the grocery store, dinner and rock band with all of our loved ones. Brian called up all of our family and friends and invited them to our house to celebrate! We had a very large group there!

It really means so much to me that all of you were there! I really feel so loved and love you guys right back!!!

My surprise for the night...Brian, Mom Swatts and Dad Swatts pitched in and bought me the camera I had been wanting! I was in shock! I never dreamed that anyone would try to get that for me! Thank you so much!!!!

Here is the new baby. :)


You all have completely spoiled me this birthday! I was just happy that everyone came over to spend time with me and with each other! I received so many nice cards! Rachel and Mandy are treating me with a new hair style (Rachel also gave me a little make-up bag because she noticed I have been carrying my make-up in a zip lock LOL). Andrea gave me a Best Buy slap bracelet gift card (so cool to those of us who grew up in the 80's-90's. :) Dee, Chris and Braden gave me a lotto ticket and a scratch off...and, can you believe it? I'm still in shock...I won $200 on the scratch off! I still can't believe it!!!

Here is the winning ticket!

To everyone (all my family and my darling friends):

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you , thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, for the best birthday EVER! And a special thank you to my husband. I love you, babe!!!

(Gosh, I'm starting to sound like an Oscar winner or something!)

What a great start to what I know is going to be a great year!!!!! I love you guys so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should be getting a card from us today. Got it in the mail a little late. We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that you had a great birthday! sorry ammon and i ended up not being able to go down to help celebrate. i would have loved to get my hands on your new baby. congratulations and happy snapping!

    ReplyDelete