Thursday, November 19, 2009

Neglect | personal

Ok.  So I've neglected my blog again.  I was totally planning on gathering all the photos of Gracey's birthday party and all the stuff I made for it and blogging it back in ummmm....September. :(  Sorry guys!  it never happened and I'm a little overwhelmed with how much I would have to write in order to catch you up to speed on what's been happening in my life these days.  So, I'm just going to make a list to make it easy on myself, and so you don't get bored to death! :)

  • Gracey started first grade - fun stuff!
  • Gracey turned 7 - also fun stuff!
  • We went to South Carolina to visit for Sarah's birthday (she just turned 11) - more fun stuff!
  • Went to an awesome Halloween party hosted by Paula and Wade - we're really having fun now!
  • Halloween! Gracey dressed up as Hanna Montana this year.  We celebrated with DeeDee and Chris - so much fun!
  • Moved Gracey's room to our side of the house - she sleeps in her own bed now! fun! fun! fun!
  • Three photo shoots - totally amazing and fun!
and the latest and greatest...
  • Rachel and I have started a business together!
We joined our talents (she's a hair and makeup artist) and created...



We are so very excited about this!  You can check out our new Blog or become a fan on Facebook to get more information!  We hope that you love this as much as we do!

Hope everyone is safe, healthy, happy....and having tons of FUN!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment