Wednesday, January 19, 2011

San-2-Lo | portrait photography

The first week of December, I had the pleasure of finally getting a chance to photograph their entire family and it was so much fun!  (Last year I took photos of just Paula and the kids as a surprise for Wade). I can't tell you enough how much I love this little family! We met when they moved in across the street from us about five years ago and we have been great friends ever since.  (Even though they have since moved to another neighborhood - Boo!!!)

Wade is a northerner, and embodies all things that go along with that.  He does have a little bit of Florida guy in him too though.  Paula always jokes that he thinks he is Mafia.  Really, he is no where near being like that, he just likes to think he is!  Truly, he is one of the sweetest guys I know and he loves Paula, Asia and Niko so much!  Oh, and don't let me forget Casper (I think Casper is secretly his favorite of them all).

Paula is one of my best friends.  Somehow between listening to her broken english (she is from Brazil) and eating her delicious Brazilian foods as we talked about life, family, friends, our husbands, and step-kids, we  became very close.  And I wouldn't trade her for anything!  She has such a big heart and loves anyone who comes into her life so much, including me!  And I think that is awesome!

It was a gorgeous afternoon at the San-2-Lo residence!  A perfect day for photos!










Paula and Wade, thank you so much for the opportunity to take photos of your fun family!  You guys always make me laugh with your silly jokes!  I love you so much, and I'm so glad that you got to spend the whole month of December with all of the family from Brazil!  What an amazing thing!!!

Love,
Jess






1 comment:

  1. Dear Jess!!!! Just now I finally saw this in your blog and I was very emotionally you know how I am. Thank you so much for been part of my life, I adore you and your family so much . The pictures are so beautiful and you have a beautiful talent to make people look good lol . I love you so much and thanks again.

    Your little brazilian crazy friend

    Paula Santullo !!!

    ReplyDelete