Thursday, February 10, 2011

Adelina, Chuck and Maddox | portrait photography

It was a beautiful December afternoon when I met up with Adelina and Chuck at their lovely home to capture moments between the two of them, and the belly bump where their baby boy, Maddox, resided. They both love each other very much and the love they showed for this unborn baby in my presence made me almost well up with happy tears.  

And, Adelina did try to make me cry.  She said her favorite book for baby Maddox is "Love You Forever", that its a real tear jerker, and she was going to make me read it before I left that day.  Lucky for my already near-tear eyes, I got out of there without.  But I will read it someday soon, Lina!  I promise!


So much love.  Such a gorgeous couple!






I'm so happy to say that Maddox was born on Tuesday!  He missed my birthday by just one day!  I'm so very excited for this lovely family and I know that Chuck and Lina are going to really enjoy this next step in the journey of parenthood.

I can't wait to meet you, Maddox!  I've already seen some photos and you are one handsome little guy!
Adelina and Chuck, congratulations to you!  I am so happy for both of you!  Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph these special family moments!

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. lovely. i have a serious soft spot for maternity pictures.

    and that book. oh my ... love.

    ReplyDelete